DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:DRIO) stock identified change of 15.42% away from 52-week low price and recently located move of -80.15% off 52-week high price. It has market worth of $11.42M. DRIO stock has been recorded -22.03% away from 50 day moving average and -53.79% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -5.85% off 20-day moving average.
On Oct. 28, 2019, Global digital therapeutics innovator DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:DRIO) released financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
- Q3 2019 Revenues of $1.87 million, a 13% sequential increase over Q2 2019, and a 0.6% decrease compared to Q3 2018
- Q3 2019 Gross Profit of $873,000, representing 46.7% of revenues, a sequential increase of 168% over Q2 2019, and an 86% increase over Q3 2018
- Operating Loss in Q3 2019 decreased by $1.25 million to $2.8 million, a sequential decline of 48% compared to Q2 2019 and a 31% decrease compared to Q3 2018
- Dario demonstrated strategic interest in its platform with potential revenue generating possibly beginning in the first half of 2020, Dance Biopharma partnership and exciting pipeline of potential additional opportunities
- Results reflect and support Dario’s strategic push into business-to-business (B2B), as sequential revenue growth and client wins were generated in combination with a lower expense structure
CEO, Erez Raphael, stated, In the third quarter, we believe that we produced tangible evidence that broadening our focus from the direct-to-consumer (D2C) channel alone to include the B2B channel is working well. We grew Dario’s top-line while significantly improving gross margins and reducing losses. This quarter’s performance also highlights the potential of our high margin SaaS oriented membership program. As previously mentioned, the resulting benefits of this B2B channel focus are measurable in terms of larger patient adoption, more certain revenue streams and lower customer acquisition costs.
The Healthcare sector company, DarioHealth Corp. noticed change of -6.43% to $0.26 along volume of 402417 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 88.1K. The stock observed return of 4.80% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -16.56% over one month performance. DRIO’s shares are at -54.84% for the quarter and driving a -74.81% return over the course of the past year and is now at -66.24% since this point in 2018.
The average volatility for the week at 18.70% and for month was at 13.77%. There are 43.57M shares outstanding and 34.55M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is -0.05.
Before joining, Rocky Gerdes worked as a freelance writer. He has more than 10 years’ experience in journalism and public relations. His experience in public relations includes press releases, promotional materials, and working with media outlets. He also has professional experience writing news, technology, and business stories. Rocky learned CFA Level 2 from CFA Institute (USA). He has worked in diverse capacities from financial research to currency trading in a span of 3 years. Rocky covers Business news section.
Email Contact: [email protected]
Address: 2519 th Ave, Calgary, Alberta
Zip Code: T2P 1M6
Phone Number: 403-264-3101